HOLLOW BODY GUITAR
Inspired by the late 50’s style and carved from solid woods.
Wood choice of Mahogany or figured maple for top, neck and body.
- Choice of 16 ½ inch or 15 ½ inch lower bout width
- 3 Piece laminated set neck with traditional style stainless steel truss rod.
- 24 ¾ inch or 25 inch scale
- Choice of Ebony or Rosewood fingerboard
- Matching ebony or rosewood head plate
- Art-Deco style tuners, 7 ply binding on the body and matching multiply
binding along the neck, peg-head and F-holes.
- Choice of standard 3 ply ABS binding or single ABS binding option
- Abalone or Mother of Pearl block inlay and truss rod cover.
- DELM D50J or D50B hum-bucking pickups.
- Roller saddle bridge
- Choice of hardware
- Medium Jumbo Gold Evo or nickel/silver frets.
- Choice of standard pickup selection or with coil split option
- Bigsby vibrato tailpiece
- Choice of finish colour